Love can be found in all places.
This is part of a story of Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema with O’Live Your Life Lifestyle TV. Two people that had given up on finding true love and a genuinely respected passionate relationship. You see they both had difficult pasts and had never experienced what it was like to have a best friend to spend their days and then did with in each other.
They lived just around the corner from each other and never noticed till almost 20 years later.
It was a complete shock to us that we had a connection of more then a friendship all these years. We had first met taking our boys to kindergarten class in 1999. It was a brief hello on that crisp Sept morning. Years of hellos and quick games watching our kids play sports. 18 years to be exact. We still didn’t realize what a wonderful couple we would make one day.
See our video on O’Live Your Life Lifestyle Tv that will explain more.
So we are here to tell you there is second chances out there. We have experienced it ourselves and the joy it brings.
Maybe because we have seen what it can be like not being appreciated and in bad relationships we never take each other for granted.
Tips to finding love Part 1
– Don’t give up hope on a second chance for love in your life.
– You could have your true love around the corner.
– Open yourself up to new you and new experiences. Don’t close yourself to the world from stories of an old world.
– Look to a partners character as #1 and not just of appearance. Character will last the test of time and bring happiness.
– Don’t settle in a relationship. Better to be on your own then wasted years with someone that doesn’t cherish you.
– Don’t take anyone for granted.
– It’s never too late to find true love.
Explore your O’Live Your Life
Anita & Dario
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal.
To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Our International Dinner Club is for you travel gourmet food, wine, juicing lovers. Sign up and you get to experience a different country gourmet package of recipes and tips every month sent to your inbox to create with your friends. Your own dinner club with close friends to share and take out the guess work.
Open yourself up to new experience and fun.
Great for reconnecting with friends on a regular bases or as a pre travel adventure.
by Anita Heidema & Dario Tomaselli